Contemporary medicine with its developed pharmacological sphere treats acute occasions of different diseases and, unfortunately, not all the time is able to cope with chronic pathology, which treatment demands a comprehensive and integrated approach.
Numerous clinical studies have confirmed that to prevent many diseases, reduce the risk of their occurrence, avoid recurrences of chronic diseases, normalize metabolic processes in the body is only possible having a balanced diet, which should include biologically active supplements. There are also cosmetics based on herbal supplements which makes skin beauty and health.
Herbal Supplements Definition
According to the official definition, herbal supplements are natural (identical to natural) biologically active substances intended for maintaining health on the level without damaging it.
BAA is a health product whose unique composition satisfies human body need in all essential nutrients and has a positive effect on the entire spectrum of metabolic processes in the body.
An increasing number of clinical supervision grounded on experience of practicing physicians evidence to their effectiveness. It is extremely important that dietary supplements can be taken individually, according to recommended dosages, without fear of harming themselves, since dietary supplements perform their functions gradually and have no side effects.
Types of Dietary Supplements
There are three main types of herbal supplements. They are known as:
Nutraceuticals are dietary or herbal supplements applied to correct food chemical composition, making them an additional nutrients’ sources:
- amino acids;
- dietary fiber.
The maximum daily dosages formula defined in nutraceuticals look like: the content of vitamins A, B, B6, B12, niacin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin should not exceed three times daily dosage for a person, and vitamins E and C content – 10 times.
Parapharmaceuticals are biologically active additives that regulate vital body processes. They are applied as prevention, supportive therapy in case of organs and systems functional activity physiological boundaries in an amount not exceeding daily dose required.
Eubiotics are biologically active supplements, which contain live microorganisms and / or their metabolites. Succinic acid is a popular metabolite in many dietary supplements, succinic acid is formed by intermutation of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in plant and animal cells.
How to Choose Quality Cosmetics of Organic Origin
- buy cosmetics only in case on a label there is a language that you understand;
- cosmetic product composition should be indicated on the label;
- it is better to buy cosmetics in a vacuum package (with a dispenser). Usually, such cosmetics use lighter preservatives, and it is better kept;
- do not buy skin care products with a strong odor. Usually, manufacturers with the help of strong fragrances hide a poor-quality composition;
- there is no cosmetics for daily care (cleaner, toner, moisturizer) for all skin types. Daily care is selected individually according to skin type;
- it is better to use cosmetics of one firm that would avoid “chemical war”. This is when ingredients on skin mix from different cosmetic lines, while reacting with each other, worsening skin condition.